Updated: May 23, 2020
I received my training though the school of Vodder Lymphatic Drainage and it brought me a deeper understanding about the importance of treating skin from the inside out.
Dr. Emil Vodder developed MLD the 1930’s in France. MLD is a precise method of light-touch therapy that supports the body to heal itself. MLD initializes a deep relaxation response which is the only time the body can truly repair (in stillness), allowing the rebuilding of fibroblasts and collagen tissue which expands and lengthens the life of our cells, benefitting our skin in powerful restorative effects.
The Lymphatic System is our body’s biological filter and most vital component of our immune system. Located in the soft connective tissue lying directly beneath the skin, the main functions are to maintain fluid balance and remove excess fluids from tissues. When lymph circulation is stagnant, it is like a clogged tub drain. Fluids and toxins accumulate causing cellular function to be significantly compromised which slows the healing process, opens the way to skin disorders and hastens the aging process.
𝗟𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀
• Calming to the nervous system
• Creates a radiant healthy glow, leaves skin feeling beautifully soft and silky smooth
• Eliminates breakouts and toxic build-up
• Rehydrates – restores fluid balance
• Encourages faster cell renewal to nourish and rejuvenate
• Reduces fluid retention and inflammation
• Enhances skin tone and revitalizes lackluster skin
• Calming, promotes deep relaxation, de-stresses overly tired skin
• Gentle, soothing and noninvasive, suitable for all skin types and ages
• 100 % organic, maximizing your own body’s natural resources
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗵 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀?
• Acne, Rosacea, Eczema & Psoriasis
• Aging & sun damaged skin
• Over-reactive, inflamed, very sensitive skin
• Hyperpigmentation and scars
• Fluid retention & swelling
• Puffy eyes, bags under eyes, dry eyes, tired eyes
• Overworked nervous system
• Headaches & migraines
• Sinus congestion
• Bruising & hematomas
• Pre/post dermabrasion, laser resurfacing & chemical peels
• Post-surgical edema
• Pre/post subcision and cosmetic surgery